Function: Cloud Services
Location: Finland, TampereApply Now
We are looking for a Service Manager to be responsible for end to end execution of a managed services domain. The primary area of focus for this role is around data-Platform-as-a Service offering and related services from strategy planning to delivery execution. This position is client-facing and develops new opportunities and service proposals regarding the customers assigned to him/her. The role gives an opportunity to work with customers from various industries in Finland and in Europe. As a part of OpenText+Liaison team, you will work in an atmosphere which inspires innovation, collaboration and team work. Because of the good team spirit at OpenText+Liaison we expect you to have a positive attitude and enjoy working with the team as well as individually. Welcome to the data-inspired future!
You are great at:
- Understanding client needs and objectives, formulating solutions design for proposals while managing delivery risk and working with the sales team.
- Overseeing of consulting and professional services engagement delivery.
- Managing customer expectation and day-to-day service operations according to SLA.
- Continual improvement of the service management processes and service quality.
What it takes:
- Service/project management experience in a client facing role.
- Interest and knowledge of Digitalization and Data driven transformation trends and directions.
- Experience in managing customer expectations and a track record of exceeding customer satisfaction metrics.
- Understanding of data integration, data mapping and cloud based services concepts.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and inspiring colleague.
- Confident to communicate with customers in all levels and conduct presentations and workshops.
- Keen on building strong relationships both externally with customers and internally with colleagues.
- Good communication skills both in English and in Finnish.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.