Function: Sales Operations
Location: US, FL, TampaApply Now
At OpenText, we put the “Account Executive at the Center” as their success is critical to our continued growth. We have just revamped and redesigned our onboarding and training programs. Next step is to launch OpenText Sales University in our Tampa, FL location.
As a Senior Solution Trainer, you will instruct the newest members of the sales team on how to articulate the value of our Business Network solutions to customers. We have a large portfolio at OpenText and it is important to train the sales professionals how to identify the customer's need and then select the right solutions to enhance their bottom line.
You are great at:
• Delivering training courses to our global sales organization on our Business Network solutions
• Working with our Account Executives during the account and territory planning workshops to help them understand and map the solutions journey of their accounts
• Introducing and developing the knowledge of our Account Executives on the business values of the key areas of Managed Integration Services, Supply Chain Optimization, Cloud Fax/Notifications and IoT/IAM.
• Providing post-training coaching support to our new and tenured Account Executives
• Designing and developing instructional material and workshop content for sales trainees
• Identifying performance improvement opportunities
• Participating with the enablement and operation leadership team to the planning and ongoing improvement of enablement programs and strategic initiatives
• Working with the broader sales support community to help them design and execute programs that ultimately drive sales performance improvement
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment
• Previous experience as a solution consultant, value engineer, product manager or product marketing manager is a plus
• 5+ years experience utilizing skills in at least one product area of Business Network, such as B2B/A2A/cloud integration, supply chain, collaboration networks, secure delivery platforms (fax, email and notifications), industrial IoT & connected devices, data management & security, and identity & access management (IAM)
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models, and issues
• Excellent understanding of complex value-based cloud sales cycles
• You are a great presenter and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are a self-starter and can work autonomously, yet you understand the value and power of a team
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act