Location: Australia, SydneyApply Now
Solution Architects in the Professional Services function research, identify, and solve complex multi-product solution design problems in an innovative and highly collaborative environment. The Solution Architects work closely with customers, sales, project managers and consultants to ensure that implementations are inline with best practice best suited technologies work seamless together for higher customer satisfaction tools and platforms for Open Text offerings remain competitive in the market.
This Solution Architect role is focused on our Customer Experience Management and BPM products however Solution Architects whilst they have one or more specializations are expected to understand and be able to work across the wider OpenText product portfolio.
You are great at:
• Work with strategic customers and partners to translate business requirements to design and high level implementation both from a technical and functional standpoint.
• Work with the sales organization at the various stages of sales cycle to evaluate scope and discuss design tradeoffs.
• Deliver projects and implementations with high attention to detail and focus on customer success
• Develop and encourage use of best practice, guidelines, and processes within the services practice.
• Continue to evaluate relevant technology and trends in the CEM ecosystem.
What it takes:
• 10+ years experience in a consulting environment, with a proven record of architecting and leading designs of enterprise products and components.
• Expert level understanding of one or more OpenText products. Media Management (DAM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Content Server (EDRMS) strongly preferred.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Broad experience with various technologies in the industry - RDBMS, App Servers etc.
• Public Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) preferred.
• Ability to anticipate problems and issues and proactively drive their resolution.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to conceptualize complex systems.
• Willingness to travel (40%+) to customer sites within the Australian and New Zealand region.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.