Location: Australia, SydneyApply Now
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to help partners and sales executives identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite, particularly where analytics and AI have been included.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions to demonstrate the value to the end customer.
You are great at:
• Working closely with Account Executives in the field to communicate Open Text value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Developing and delivering product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responding to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Training others including employees, customers and partners on OpenText’s products and market offerings.
• Meeting clients on solution consulting engagements.
• Delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years on Marketing and Enterprise Content Management relevant work experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment.
• Working business knowledge of technology and solutions in the Analytics and AI space such as big data analytics, data visualization and emerging solution in machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Additional experience with other EIM solutions, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management and Enterprise Content Management are desirable.
• Working technical knowledge of the operating system, SW/HW system architecture, virtualized platforms, application servers and relational databases.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills.
• Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate complex concepts into customer issues, business models and IT solution strategies.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.