Function: Sales Operations
Location: Australia, SydneyApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a key member of the APAC Sales Operations team, the primary responsibility of the role is to support the Sales and Professional Services teams of Korea region in their day-to-day operations. The role requires a hands-on person with strong analytical skills to assist the business in achieving their organizational goals.
You are great at:
Sales Operations (70%)
• Work with the sales team in weekly license and MCV forecast submission.
• SFDC pipelines management to maintenance the SFDC hygiene.
• Liaise with internal departments incl. Shared Service, Legal, Deal Desk, Rev Rec etc. to assist the sales team in the deal close process.
• Revenue reconciliation to ensure the accuracy in revenue reporting and variance analysis.
• Annual business planning support including AE quota setting and account mapping.
• Weekly headcount tracking the submission.
• Quarterly management reports e.g. ELT Ops decks.
• Process improvements and creations where required.
• Other tasks/projects as assigned.
Services Operations (30%)
• Project bookings, revenue and costs forecast (Fixed Fees and T&M).
• Project reporting - revenue, backlog, timesheets, unbilled etc.
• Project revenue, utilization and sub-contractor costs accruals and cross-charge submission.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in business / accountings
• Proficient in Korean language
• 3+ years relevant experiences
• Advanced Excel skills
• Diligent with a ‘can do’ attitude
• High attention to details as well as the ability to see the big picture
• The ability to think outside the box
• The ability to work independently as well as a team player
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.