Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As the ANZ Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building the ANZ marketing plan and developing and executing regional solutions-based campaigns. You will report to the Director of Field Marketing for Asia Pacific who is based in Sydney and work closely with the Account Development, Direct Sales, Solutions Consultants and Partners & Alliances teams to ensure campaigns are well integrated and meeting the pipeline needs of the ANZ business.
You are great at:
• Having a strong focus on in-market execution and yet thinking/acting strategically to support the long-term growth of the business
• Owning and leading campaign planning, development, and execution - integrated campaigns with elements of digital, face-to-face and telephonic.
• Delivering campaigns that meet pipeline build targets in terms of both $value and #volume
• Analyzing marketing campaign performance and optimizing/growing results based on the numbers
• Liaising with the Account Development team to evaluate campaign results, pass marketing leads from campaigns for them to qualify and nurture, and ensure maximum return on investment
• Adopting and championing the use of digital techniques to drive demand and tangible pipeline for the business - a digital-first mindset
• Leveraging global digital campaigns and providing ANZ requirements back to global campaign teams
• Planning and executing OpenText customer events and seminars or 3rd party events that OpenText sponsors
What it takes:
• This position requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience focused on campaign management, online and event marketing
• Strong understanding of effective B2B demand generation tactics
• Good understanding of the enterprise software market
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) & Marketing Automation platforms (Eloqua)
• Strong focus on providing results of campaigns and activities (building Sales Pipeline)
• Strong understanding of Sales Management and knowledge of which activities drive and convert into Opportunities (Revenue)
• Ability to effectively present/communicate ideas & plans to internal stakeholders and secure buy-in
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.