Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of functionalities, tools, and databases in the document capture context, contribute to test automation tasks, and support our build process and tools.
The affected products/services will be part of a large offering for both the cloud and on-premise software products. Tasks include designing, developing and validating tools and modules that support training of machine-learning algorithms and neuronal networks. Qualified candidates will bring the latest software development and automation practices.
You are great at:
• Developing functional software based on your ability to specify, design and implement features.
• Developing tools and functions leveraging machine learning technologies – integrated with leading enterprise management systems.
• Investigating and acquiring new skills in the use of software development tools and methodologies and effectively put the new skills into practice.
• You are used to take responsibility for your work and your commitment and enjoy working freely with people from different teams and roles.
• You are an open minded, curious, and creative team player.
What it takes:
• Degree as IT specialist, or a related technical field.
• Familiarity/experience with C#, C++ or other related programming languages.
• Basic knowledge of databases e.g. SQL server.
• Developing tools and functions, and object-oriented analysis and design.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Practical experience with agile software development methodologies.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.