Function: Cloud Services
Location: US, MI, SouthfieldApply Now
OpenText is looking for a software engineer/developer to join its Cloud Service Delivery team to help implement, enhance and support its current Identity and IOT solutions with major clientele worldwide.
You are great at:
• Development of new features and enhancements for the IDM and IOT solutions.
• Develop proof of concept applications that help the sales team on their pursuits.
• Participation in architecture and design reviews.
• Assist testing team with data setup and validation procedures.
• Help operations in troubleshooting and defect resolution of issues.
What it takes:
• BS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
• 5+ years of software development and support operations experience.
• Extensive Java server-side development experience using Object-Oriented Design.
• Good understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
• Hands-on experience in RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML.
• Working experience in protocols like SAML2 and OAuth2.
• Experience in Spring MVC framework.
• Good Linux skills with knowledge on Shell scripting.
• Experiences in SCM tools like Gitlab and SVN
• Experience in troubleshooting Java-based applications.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible and creative environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, development staff, and customers when needed.
• Good problem-solving skills with enthusiasm and hunger to learn new things.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act