Location: US, MI, SouthfieldApply Now
We are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join the OpenText Covisint engineering organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant decisions that contribute to our highly successful Identity access management and IoT cloud-based platforms. You will work across the entire software life-cycle of these products from design, to development, and through release. We are an agile development team following the scrum model. If you have a passion for technology and like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, you could be a good fit.
You are great at:
* Extensive experience developing and troubleshooting UI across multiple browsers and screen dimensions and on multiple platforms
* Passion for highly functional design, craftsmanship and technical excellence
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective communication and problem-solving abilities
* Curiosity and drive to learn new tools and techniques
* Understanding of Web Standards
* Self-starter who can work independently
* Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
What it takes:
* Approximately 3-5 years of front-end design and development
* Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and other modern frameworks and libraries
* Proven experience with Responsive Web Design including techniques, working with media queries, etc.
* Experience with SPA building, techniques and best practices
* Experience with RESTFUL API calls
* Bachelor or equivalent experience
* Visual design experience
* Version control with git
* Wireframing and rapid prototyping skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.