Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Open Text Cloud Platform Team (CPT) is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Cloud Architect who is interested in working on all layers of a software platform.
The right candidate will be working in a highly collaborative cloud team which focuses on bringing change that makes the lives of application & solution developers easier. The team works in the dev-ops Model.
You are great at:
The Cloud Platform Team owns the platform layer, which will eventually support all of OpenText cloud products.
The platform includes but is not limited to: Application & Container hosting (Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes), Continuous Integration, Caching services, database
services, distributed file systems and integration with the IaaS layer.
To be successful as a team, it is key for every member to have strong computer engineering fundamentals. Additionally, the team works in the DevOps model and is responsible for deployments and maintenance of all components of the platform and environments.
What it takes:
Minimum 8 years of Computer Engineering Experience
* Knowledge of at least one cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS\Azure\GCE\OpenStack)
* Basic Knowledge of the Linux operating system
* Previous experience with 3rd Party software installation and maintenance
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working on projects against strict deadlines.
* Should have a Research & Development Mentality
* Working experience with PaaS (Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and likes)
* Knowledge of Docker\Linux Container
* Knowledge of messaging services like RabbitMQ
Knowledge of how clustered state - full services work (example: ElasticSearch, Cassandra,
MongoDB, Redis etc).
* Experience with vSphere and AWS
* Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes Deployment Experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act