Location: Singapore, SingaporeApply Now
We are currently looking for an innovative leader to join our Marketing team as RVP, Marketing for APAC, reporting to the VP of Global Demand and Digital Marketing. This role is responsible for leading development and execution of marketing strategies that will drive customer engagement across multiple channels and deliver pipeline in the APAC region. They will work closely with sales management and their leadership team to execute and drive new and business models leveraging digital marketing and account- based marketing strategies. This role will be part of the Demand Marketing leadership team and will contribute to strategic planning process with other key cross functional groups of the APAC management team. Their leadership style is high energy, creative and collaborative with a natural ability to bridge corporate and regional business requirements.
You are great at:
* Establish, communicate and execute on an integrated regional marketing strategy which includes global corporate initiatives for the APAC region
* Participate in strategic planning with each of the APAC sub regional teams
* Inspire, mentor and provide career development for the APAC marketing team
* Oversight of design and execution of all regional account-based marketing campaigns to support demand generation, brand awareness and sales
* data driven marketer that will present Internal reporting to corporate and regional internal stakeholders
* Internal and external communications content development and execution
* Responsibility for regional brand awareness, contact management and the APAC Customer Reference Program working with the customer marketing corporate team
* Provide continuity with global best practice across Account Based Marketing programs, Field Marketing, and Account Development for the region
* Ensure direct alignment and collaboration working with sales management across each APAC region
* Support the regional partner marketing team
* This role will have primary accountability for APAC regional field marketing budget allocation, spend and reconciliation
What it takes:
* Post Graduate degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent education and experience
* 10+ years experience successfully leading marketing teams including Field Marketing, Corporate, Digital Marketing in a global organization preferably within the technology sector
* Significant segment marketing, demand creation and campaign execution experience with a demonstrated track record of success.
* Strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
* Transparent, visionary leader with the ability to drive change
* Proven ability cultivating a high performance culture
* Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to approach situations with an organizational wide perspective
* Strong decision making skills and a high degree of influence
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.