Location: Singapore, SingaporeApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Account Executive, Portfolio Solutions position is focused on sales of OpenText’s portfolio of connectivity and EIM solutions. With Connectivity the solutions connect people, data, and applications in mission-critical environments, and facilitate efficient, secure and compliant exchange of information inside and outside of the enterprise. With EIM the solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured
This position requires a motivated and self-driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of our current client install base as well as potential new business and market drivers. For more information on OpenText’s portfolio of solutions, please visit our website: https://www.opentext.com/what-we-do/products/specialty-technologies Please note primary focus will be on eDOCS, AXS-One, Deagis and Connectivity for this position
You are great at:
•Generate demand for Portfolio products, solutions and services through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns
•Drive sales of OpenText’s Portfolio suite of software licenses and services to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis
•Develop and execute business plan, account plans, strategy and tactics (updated on a quarterly basis) to generate revenue from assigned geographical territory and/or account base in ANZ
•Build and manage relationships in medium to large sized companies, and articulate value proposition of Portfolio solutions to C-level and senior executives
•Own opportunities that require engagement with internal Solution Consultants and Professional Services teams, ensuring opportunities are properly qualified and quoted.
•Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales-cycles from lead identification to closure
•Forecast sales opportunities and use CRM system effectively, and own all aspects of account management and customer relationship in assigned territory/account base
•Contribute to achievement of company and team targets and goals
What it takes:
• 5-10 years of direct quota carrying technology sales and account management experience
• Prior experience selling any of the Portfolio software set is highly desirable, e.g. Document Management solutions, Data Archiving, Software Development Tools, Host Connectivity, Terminal Emulation, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure for remote access to Linux/Unix applications, Managed File Transfer, etc.
• Track record of consistent success (exceeding quota) in previous jobs with sound understanding of solution selling concepts and sales methodology
• Excellent prospecting, account management and closing skills
• Strong telephone skills, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage the development and preparation of proposals
• High energy level, strong work ethic, drive, integrity and accountability
• Prior experience with CRM system and BI business tools would be a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.