Location: China, ShanghaiApply Now
Reporting directly to the Solution Consulting Director this individual will be responsible for leading the solution sale of strategic EIM opportunities, setting vision and direction within our key and focus named account base.
Working closely with the local team of Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Professional Services Consultants and strategic Partners you will be accountable for the analysis of the functional and technical solution of complex, multi-departmental EIM customer requirements, mapping these requirements upon the whole OpenText EIM product and solution portfolio, and for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions.
You are great at:
• Works on Greater China accounts within region as required by the company.
• Enable and support the Account Executives for success by managing discovery, solution design, technical and architectural needs within the accounts. (including responding to RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc.)
• Analyse complex customer EIM requirements. Pro-actively work with customers to identify business pains across departments which can be mapped together into an EIM solution brining tangible business value to the customer.
• Identifies major pain points within the enterprise and presents back strategies to the customer which addresses the issues specifically.
• In response to the discovered pains and value opportunities, make appropriate solution claims and drive the proof of those claims for customer acceptance.
• Able to manage the initial scoping and design of the solution, working together with Global Professional Services and the OpenText Partner community to achieve this.
• Manages a ‘virtual’ technical pre-sales account team including members of Solution Consultancy, Professional Services and OpenText Strategic Partners to obtain the ‘technical win’.
• Has superior knowledge around our competitors’ capabilities and uses solution selling techniques to communicate our solution’s business value.
• Acts as a thought leader to both our customers and across the OpenText organisation.
What it takes:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in business and/or software sales environment.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in designing solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Excellent solution selling and value based selling approach, with the ability to demonstrate complex concepts into customer issues, business models and IT solution strategies
• Strong documentation and presentation skills
• Knowledge of software industry relating to below aspects of EIM solutions will be a plus:
o Enterprise Content Management
o Customer Communication Management
o LoCode BPM
o Analytics visualisation
• Ability to travel as required
• Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English languages
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.