Location: US, AZ, ScottsdaleApply Now
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products which your customers love. You will join a dynamic team dedicated to the OpenText Content Viewing Solutions team.
Your main assignments will include supporting our Brava! product line with ownership of underlying core components as well as document conversion filters. In addition, you will also be a leading force for our OpenText Cloud services as well as our traditional desktop solutions that build upon those technologies.
Together with R&D and the go-to-market teams, you will work as part of the team to drive the design, building, and roll-out of components and products which deliver OpenText’s vision and strategy.
You are great at:
• Interacting globally with key customers and sales to understand customer needs, share expertise and build awareness and understanding.
• Staying on top of market trends, technology advances and competitive offerings.
• Driving a compelling product strategy, vision and roadmap in context of our Brava! stack and conveying this information to executives as well as to key global customers and partners.
• Managing software releases from inception to launch and leading cross-functional groups to resolve issues.
• Working closely with our global R&D teams to deliver according to roadmap and business plan with short time-to-market windows.
What it takes:
• Experience in understanding customer’s business problems in content viewing and transformation use cases and then breaking those down into actionable tasks.
• Proven ability in managing a successful product through its entire lifecycle from both a technical perspective as well as business perspective.
• Experience in the agile software development of enterprise software, including the ability to manage and prioritize a structured backlog with complex technical dependencies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with business and technical stakeholders.
• Ideally, have a working knowledge of OpenText Brava! and Blazon solutions as well as a working knowledge of Enterprise Content Management in general.
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.