Location: US, AZ, ScottsdaleApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The goal of this role is to help Sales become trusted advisors to their customers. To do that, we must create understandable, accurate, and compelling stories about the business processes we impact and the value customers will achieve with our solutions. The Strategic Enablement Manager develops enablement material by collaborating with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) and performing independent research (using analyst reports, web searches, etc.), then writing and editing the course content, and finally recording the online enablement modules. The ability to simplify technical or very detailed source material and, as much as possible, to put it in the perspective of a customer story and to identify the most important (e.g., differentiating) elements is key.
You are great at:
• Interfacing with various SMEs across the organization to gather and create
• Creating compelling, clear and concise stories about how we improve business
processes. Sales should be ready to have a conversation with customers.
• Interfacing with Sales and Pre-Sales teams to gauge effectiveness of material
and collect feedback, as well as get new topic ideas.
• Ensuring enablement projects for assigned industries and topics stays on
What it takes:
• 5+ years marketing, product management, or instructional design experience,
preferably for a software company.
• Must have excellent writing skills. Writing samples will be requested.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience creating compelling PowerPoint presentations and presenting
material to an audience a plus.
• Looking for someone who is self-directed and good a leading teams and
• Experience with B2B software is strongly preferred. Specific experience with
ECM, CEM, ediscovery, analytics or security applications is helpful.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.