Location: US, AZ, ScottsdaleApply Now
Work with talented team members with diverse skillsets developing solutions in new technology stacks and integrating with new and existing software systems. Everyone on the team works regularly in a wide array of technologies allowing you to continue to expand your skills with exposure to multiple areas in the Viewing and Document transformation space.
Compelling opportunity to work in the technology space of Viewing and Transformation; developing and enhancing enterprise solutions around understanding, rendering, and transforming document-based files. Execute and satisfy requirements for globally known brands that depend on these systems to access content, manage information, and interactions to inform and control activities across multiple Enterprise Information Systems. Like to work with image and video formats? Want to work on software that is used by companies everyone has heard of? Apply for this exciting position and join a successful and engaging Agile Scrum team that builds awesome software.
You are great at:
• Clarifying difficult challenges into practical, high quality solutions across multiple components and processes.
• Developing and re-factoring code for high performance, scalability and security.
• Taking ownership of your development process from design to release to ensure everything done is coordinated to delight the customer.
• Being a go getter, team player – wanting to help your teammates execute and deliver on commitments
What it takes:
• Minimum: C/C++ expertise, multiple OS (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Unicode, unit testing, source code and build systems.
• Expected: CAD, image processing, and graphics concepts - GDI, Skia, rasters, font / glyphs, etc.
• Desired: WebAssembly, XML, XSL, Java, API design and best practices, Scalable system design, etc.
• 3+ years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication; Professional interpersonal skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.