Location: US, AZ, ScottsdaleApply Now
Work with talented team members with diverse skillsets developing solutions in new technology stacks and integrating with new and existing software systems. Everyone on the team works regularly in a wide array of technologies allowing you to continue to expand your skills with exposure to multiple areas in the Cloud microservices area including Viewing and Document transformation.
Compelling opportunity to work in the technology space of Cloud development and delivery with microservices, developing and enhancing enterprise solutions for multiple cloud platforms, managed services, and on-premise delivery. Execute and satisfy requirements for globally known brands that depend on these systems to access content, manage information and interactions to inform and control activities in support of multiple Enterprise Information Applications. Like to work with image and video formats? Want to work on software that is used by companies everyone has heard of? Apply for this exciting position and join a successful and engaging Agile Scrum team that builds awesome software.
You are great at:
• Develop features for microservices that will run in the OpenText Cloud and other commercial Cloud Service Providers, as well as Dockers on Kubernetes.
• Cloud and off-cloud development and understanding of multi-tenant architectures
• Design for and build in quality, high performance, scalability and security
• Go getter, team player – want to help your teammates execute and deliver on commitments
What it takes:
• Experience with React / Redux and Node.js highly desirable
• Knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, Cloudfoundry is useful
• 5+ years of experience developing software in a business environment
• Test driven development and extraordinary problem solving skills expected
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.