Location: Brazil, Sao PauloApply Now
OpenText has developed regional Centers of Excellence for Account Development globally. This fast-paced, high-energy, creative team works closely with Field Marketing and Sales to drive pipeline growth and revenue in enterprise-level accounts across our solution portfolio.
As an Account Development Executive, you will be joining a high-performing team required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be a fearless communicator, comfortable with cold calling and tenacious in their prospecting.
You are great at:
• Bringing energy and excitement to your professional role daily
• Communicating effectively via phone, email & social
• Listening and understanding business challenges
• Learning new information quickly with the business aptitude and acumen to
apply to daily work
• Developing and nurturing leads
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling and
• Managing your time and multitasking effectively
• Driving process and best practices to achieve consistent outcomes
What it takes:
• Excellent or Fluent in English and Portuguese REQUIRED
• Blog post: “A Day in the Life of an OpenText Account Development
• Minimum 1-2 years of outbound lead generation experience in a technology
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track
record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator &
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.