Location: Brazil, Sao PauloApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This Junior Financial Manager for Mexico will report to the Financial Controller LATAM and will be based in São Paulo Office. The FMM will be responsible for Mexico´s accounting and financial cycle, month end process and reporting, also providing support to the Global Finance team. The FMM will be a key member of the LATAM finance team, managing third party provider for accounting, tax, controllership activities, in addition to being a significant contributor to US GAAP close.
You are great at:
• Perform analytical review of month end financial results.
• Respond to monthly questions from management on the balance sheet and P&L review.
• Prepare the monthly and quarterly analytical review document.
• Review account reconciliations and promote best practices with Accounting Services to ensure proper accounting and controls are in place.
• Improve month end closing process and deadlines
• Attend company´s deadline
• Suggest and implement improvement process
What it takes:
• 5+ year of experience in a Controllership management role, preferably in a technology company
• Good Knowledge of Mexican statutory accounting and tax requirements
• Strong problem resolution, collaboration and organizational skills
• Must be meticulous and detail oriented
• Ability to work and learn independently with minimum supervision while meeting critical deadlines
• Organized with an ability to balance multiple projects
• Mandatory Fluency in English and Spanish
• The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration or equivalent. Specialization and MBA is considered a plus.
• Expertise in SAP and Excel.
• Oracle and Great Plain ERPs is a plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.