Function: Cloud Services
Location: Brazil, Sao PauloApply Now
Perform and contribute with design and development of OpenText solutions such as Managed Services, TGXX, Open Services Brasil and Biz Manager. Under direction of a Project Manager, the Systems Integrator will carry out client implementations during the project time. Extensive use of open communications standards such as ftp, https, AS2, SFTP will be required as part of the implementation activities. Integration tasks will be performed in a Linux environment using a combination of communication gateway, message translation engine & Perl and Korn Shell programming.
You are great at:
• Identify and perform design of OpenText solutions such as Managed Services, TGXX, Open Services Brasil and Biz Manager to ensure it meets user requirements and specifications
• Integrate internal and external solutions to support standard and custom requirements
• Configure Enterprise relationships and Application Integrator trading partnerships
• Setup tuples and itineraries for TGXX projects, always following the best practices of implementation
• Work with Project Management to development functional specifications
• Interact with mapping development teams to create and execute Customer Acceptance Test Plans
• Deploy mappings on Pre-Production and Production Environments
• Create and review design documents for Solutions Management/Production Support handoffs
• Stabilize Managed Service Solution for turnover to Production Support.
• Interaction with clients & their trading partner communities.
• Ability to work on multiple projects & sometimes with tight schedules.
• Ability to help in meeting with customers and contribute with specific decisions
• Offer support to Associate Integrator with their tasks when necessary
• Make and organize call meetings with customers
• Make Implementation documents
What it takes:
Years of experience / Type of experience: At least four years with information technology experience, EDI experience.
Knowledge required: Good Knowledge with communications standards such as VANs, FTP, AS2, HTTPs, SFTP. Systems analysis, UNIX/Linux skills, Shell scripts, Knowledge of mapping tools. For Brasil, special requirements with Open Services to participate of migration projects
Education Degree / courses: Graduated in Computer Science or other technical discipline
Language skills: Portuguese (Native) / English (Intermediate)
Desired behavioral competencies for the role:
Strong attention to detail and process, collaborative and adaptable, focused, organized, able to clearly articulate details and openly express ideas and suggestions.
OPENTEXT specific technical competencies (used for internal recruiting):
• Familiar with OpenText Enterprise, Application Integrator, TGA and Alfresco systems
• Experience with TGMS, Information Exchange, Open Services, Icnet and Biz Manager
• Familiarity with Change Management process
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.