Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now
The Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience (f/m) is responsible for the Go-To-Market of OpenText’s SAP C/4HANA cloud offerings for dedicated Business Process Transformation in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Customer Service and Digital Experience Management. This includes, but is not limited to, the market leading Digital Asset Management solution(s) from OpenText.
Responsibility includes developing suitable strategy, messaging, and positioning to support respective business and pipeline objectives in close cooperation with SAP and the SAP C/4HANA Customer Experience team, customers, and internal stakeholders. Act as expert and is recognized as thought leader and evangelist inside OpenText and within the SAP C/4HANA market influencing solution innovations, core solution and go-to-market strategies, and external company perception.
Key activities are research and development of new business process solutions based on the OpenText and SAP C/4HANA portfolio, sales enabling, demand and lead generation, sales support, collaboration with strategic partners and development of customer experience transformation references. A strong emphasis will be placed on the roadmap and release of new cloud solutions.
You are great at:
Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience (f/m) will have the following responsibilities:
• Market and Business Situation - Understand the fundamentals of market economics, whitespace and opportunities, and (global) business objectives.
• Inbound Influence on Product Development and Product Management – Provide basic market insights to drive product capabilities. Advocate for the customer. Help to influence and drive innovation.
• Strategic Planning and Program Planning - Contribute to marketing business planning based on corporate priorities and whitespace opportunities. Contribute to Integrated Marketing Management on program build through messaging, positioning, content, and respective solution/industry expertise. Contribute the context including some high-level ecosystem insights.
• Core Content Development - Knowledgably collaborate with Ecosystem & Marketing to define (joint) offerings, positioning, and messaging that will be integrated into marketing programs, campaigns and programs.
• Sales Enablement - Provide direct support (i.e. deal support, messaging, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to sales teams.
• Assess, analyze, and evaluate messages and market reactions to optimize marketing strategies and influence communication, continuous benchmarking of actual performance versus business plan
What it takes:
• Minimum 5-8 years of related experience in Customer Engagement/customer Experience Line of Business and in customer technologies such as CRM, eCommerce, Web Engagement, multichannel Customer Communication, or Marketing Automation, ideally in conjunction with SAP, SAP C/4HANA or OpenText (or competitive) solutions. Experience with cloud solution GTM plans and operational delivery is a plus.
• Business Project management (small to medium-scaled projects)
• Working in a team environment
• Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external resources in a project/program
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel across North America and occasionally Latin America & EMEA
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma or equivalent experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act