Location: US, CA, San MateoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to Sr. Director, Analyst Relation, you will be the day to day
contact for all analyst relations activity relating to CEM and BPM (exact
coverage areas TBC).
You will deliver frequent proactive engagement with tier-one industry
analysts, and positively influence them about OpenText’s vision, mission and portfolio across specific OpenText Business Units. Additionaly, you will lead strategic and tactical AR planning activity across specific OpenText
You are great at:
• Build and deliver strategic, results-oriented AR programs for OpenText, ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
• Lead all AR communications relating to OpenText M&A activity.
• Engage and counsel appropriate spokespeople, including ELT.
• Develop content for quarterly AR/CEO meeting
• Drive OpenText’s AR Sales Enablement programs
What it takes:
• 5-10 years analyst relations experience in a related area of technology.
• Must have a detailed understanding of the CEM and BPM Markets
• Ability to work with people in different departments (sales, marketing, product management, etc.).
• Excellent organizational, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be creative and self-motivated.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act