Location: US, CA, San FranciscoApply Now
The Sr. Strategic Ecosystems Manager, SAP Finance is responsible for the Go-To-Market of OpenText’s SAP S/4HANA Finance related offerings, both off cloud and cloud, for dedicated Business Process Transformation in Finance processes such as Procure to Pay and Order to Cash. This includes, but is not limited to, the market leading Vendor Invoice Management for SAP solutions, Intelligent Capture for SAP solutions, Business Center for SAP solutions and the Extended Enterprise Content Management for SAP solutions from OpenText and the corresponding use cases, best-practices and business outcomes for the Office of the CFO.
Responsibility includes developing suitable strategy, messaging, and positioning to support respective business and pipeline objectives in close cooperation with SAP, customers, and internal stakeholders. The Sr. Strategic Ecosystems Manager, SAP Finance acts as expert and is recognized as thought leader and evangelist in the SAP market as well as inside OpenText and is influencing solution innovations, core solution and go-to-market strategies, and external company perception.
Key activities are research and development of new business process solutions based on the OpenText and SAP S/4HANA portfolio, sales enabling, demand and lead generation, sales support, collaboration with strategic partners and development of SAP Finance transformation references. A strong emphasis on the roadmap and release of new cloud and off cloud solutions requires close collaboration with the EMEA based Product Management Team.
You are great at:
The Sr. Strategic Ecosystems Manager, SAP Finance will have the following responsibilities:
• Market and Business Situation - Understand the fundamentals of market economics, whitespace and opportunities, and (global) business objectives.
• Business knowledge of SAP financial processes, especially in P2P and O2C.
• Promoting intelligent capture and content services as complimentary to the SAP Process Flows.
• Inbound influence on Product Development and Product Management – provide basic market insights to drive product capabilities. Advocate for the customer and help to influence and drive innovation.
• Strategic Planning and Program Planning - contribute to marketing business planning based on corporate priorities and whitespace opportunities. Contribute to integrated marketing and enterprise solution strategy through messaging, positioning, content, and respective solution/industry expertise.
• Core Content Development - knowledgably collaborate with Ecosystem & Marketing teams on the OpenText and SAP side to define (joint) offerings, positioning, and messaging that will be integrated into marketing and sales programs and campaigns.
• Development of customer facing collateral including process and solutions overviews, demo scenarios to highlight enterprise digital financial processing and thought leadership and digital assets on financial best-practices and solutions.
• Support of key SAP marketing events including planning and coordination, speaking engagements and customer and partner engagements
• Driving customer success and active references for the portfolio
• Sales Enablement - provide direct support (i.e. deal support, messaging and value proposition, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to sales teams.
• Assess, analyze, and evaluate messages and market reactions to optimize marketing and portfolio strategies and influence communication, continuous benchmarking of actual performance versus business plan
What it takes:
• Minimum 5-8 years of related experience in SAP Finance Line of Business and in supporting technologies such as digitization/OCR, AP automation, content management, RPA or sales order processes.
• Experience with P2P and or O2C processes in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.
• Business project management (small to large-scaled projects)
• Working in a global virtual team environment
• Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external resources in a project/program
• Very strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel across North America and occasionally Latin America & EMEA
• Bachelor’s degree or College diploma or equivalent experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.