Location: US, TX, San AntonioApply Now
As a Lead Consultant in the Energy & Engineering Professional Services Practice you will Lead Functional, Business, and Technical Consultants, and Project Managers in the delivery of OpenText Energy and Engineering Content Management solutions from a domain business practice, functional, and technical perspective. You will be responsible for consulting and delivering quality configurable and customized implementations that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with documented business, user and functional requirements.
You are great at:
• Leading customer facing strategic, and functional discussions from a business domain, consultative, and functional expertise perspective
• Leading a team of solution and business consultants
• Leading quality outputs for solution implementation planning, design, configuration, development, testing and overall functional delivery within a projects timeline and in conjunction with the Project Manager
• Designing, Configuring, and implementing on various platforms and solutions
• Delivering configurations and customizations for medium to large sized projects
• Understanding and practical working experience of Energy and Engineering industry and Engineering Lifecycle
What it takes:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting and implementing Engineering Document Management solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Enterprise Content Management Products & Utilities or equivalent competitive solutions:
o Documentum Capital Projects and/or Asset Operations or competitive solutions.
o OpenText EDM (Extended ECM for Engineering) or competitive solutions.
o OpenText SAP for Plant Maintenance or competitive solutions.
o Documentum and/or OpenText Content Server
o Documentum D2
• Strong team member that excels at both written and verbal forms of communication to varying degrees of audience.
• Highly motivated, goal oriented, self driven, confident
• Strong understanding of Engineering related Content Management Solutions and associated business processes
• Able to work in a matrixed team environment
• Able to travel ~40-50% in North America
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Programming Languages, Applications and Tools is a plus:
o Oracle DB
o Microsoft SQL Server
o SQL Developer
o RESTful web services
o SOAP web services
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Operating Systems and Web Services Tools is a plus:
o Windows XP/7/8/10/Server
o Unix / Linux
o Mac OS
o VMware vCenter
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act