Location: Italy, RomeApply Now
Working with an outstanding team of consultants and subject matter experts, the OpenText xECM Consultant must be a professional who has an interest in how business processes work and interact with technology in order to deliver world class Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions that enable clients to become highly effective businesses. This will be a role based in Rome, Italy.
You are great at:
• Communicating and collaborating using strong presentation/oral and written communication skills
• Leading formal, content management requirements and design workshops
• Validating and documenting detailed content management requirements, and translating requirements into designs that integrate OpenText’s Content Suite Platform with SAP and other leading applications
• Implementing business solutions based on OpenText xECM for SAP and Content Server to ensure end-to-end successful system and scenario testing prior to business user hand off.
• Supporting unit and user acceptance testing
• Writing and creating clear and concise technical documentation based on requirements and solutions
• Working in both large and small team environments both virtually and at client sites
• Facilitating the detailed definition and scoping of projects.
• Contributing to work estimates, designs, and the development of project plans.
• Assisting Sales and Pre-Sales teams throughout the sales cycle in an advisory capacity
What it takes:
• Working knowledge of SAP ECC, S4/HANA with technical knowledge of ABAP development
• Working knowledge of OpenText Content Suite Platform at an integration level as well as system administration and power user level.
• Working knowledge on configuring and creating Connected Workspaces, Perspectives, workflows, and WebReports.
• Working knowledge of OpenText Directory Services
• Open to travel to client site vs onsite remote up to 50-75% but can vary from project-to-project.
• Good communication skills in English is crucial for the role (reading, writing and speaking)
An added plus would be:
• Technical knowledge of customizing in SAP GUI and FIORI
• Technical knowledge of OpenText APIs (Content Web Services, REST API etc…)
• Technical knowledge of SuccessFactors and OData API and role-based permission model
• Technical knowledge of Salesforce and Lightning interface
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.