Function: Technical Support
Location: Italy, RomeApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a valued member of our Customer Success team, the Principal Critical Escalations Manager engages with customers and OpenText employees to resolve critical customer issues. Our Critical Escalations Managers have a wide-range of technical, project management, and communication skills. You will work within a team-oriented environment and join a group that is high valued and respected within the company as well as with their customers.
You are great at:
• You will serve as the point of executive escalation, engaging with customers and determining what is required to resolve any critical issues they may be facing, and, interacting with multiple teams both internally and externally to ensure the escalation is resolved successfully
• You possess the ability to establish rapport, trust and confidence with customer, OpenText teams and peers and communicate to Senior and Executive level players at OpenText and the customer
• You have the ability to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques in a challenging environment
• You evaluate all possible options, develop action plans, and recommend a best path forward
• You will work in a highly cooperative team environment to ensure appropriate coverage of all task assigned to the team
• You are skilled at understanding and setting customer expectations appropriately
What it takes:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Enterprise Level Customers in a technical support environment
• Ability to build and manage strong customer relationships, both internal and external
• Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and to obtain relevant information needed to perform a given task
• Ability to work closely with direct and remote team members
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction, process development and improvement
• Ability to effectively influence cross-functionally and make decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Program/Project Management and/or ITIL credentials are a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.