Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Corporate Travel &Expense Specialist is responsible for the daily management and operation of OpenText’s global Corporate Card and Purchasing Card programs. The successful candidate will perform general administrative tasks related to both card programs, including but not limited to reporting and account reconciliation. The successful candidate will also have a strategic role in the implementation of a global corporate card program and supporting policies. The successful candidate will also support the OpenText Global Travel Program and is expected to help manage engagement and commitment to the travel policy and compliance.
You are great at:
• Maintaining an awareness of sourcing, procurement and accounts payable policies, strategies, best practices and in order to participate in the development of plans to apply appropriate approaches to business processes and policies.
• Delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service delivery for both cardholders and internal business stakeholders
• Monitoring and reporting policy compliance, tracking non-compliant issues and mitigations/resolution
• Recommending appropriate internal actions based on policy violations
• Developing and designing communications, education and training initiatives and materials for global stakeholders for both OpenText’s card and travel programs.
• Developing and conveying status reporting
What it takes:
• Extensive knowledge with Concur Expense and Travel Admin function
• Experience with implementation and roll-out of corporate card programs
• Exceptional attention to detail, sound judgment and integrity
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work efficiently, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Proactive engagement and a focus on continuous improvement
• Proven ability to work as a team player while maintaining objectivity and impartiality
• Strong issue management skills to assist with issue identification and problem resolution.
• Demonstrated ability to work with high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Ability to deliver presentations and training
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent professional experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.