Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for a Product Manager with IAM expertise in the Business Network (BN) business unit. The Product Manager develops the product strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out.
In this role the Sr Product Manager will drive the Business Network integration of IAM products within the portfolio and across product portfolios incorporating the best solutions in OpenText into the Business Network offerings. Driving IAM integration initiatives on roadmaps for the full Business Networks and Opentext offerings. This role will require a strong understanding of IAM transactions, SaaS solutions, and managed services delivery and support models.
The Sr Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for a product. They maintain close relationships with the market (customers, evaluators, and potentials) for awareness of market needs, defining market requirements, development of solutions, package the features into product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. This position involves close interaction with sales, marketing, development leads, product architects, and key customers. A strong technical background is required.
You are great at:
• Discover and validate market problems (both existing and future customers)
• Seek new market opportunities by leveraging the company’s distinctive competence
• Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product
• Create and maintain the business plan including pricing
• Determine buy/build/partner decisions
• Approve final marketing and go-to-market plans
• Conduct technology assessments
• Determine integration approach and plan
• Analyze the competitive landscape
• Work with key customers, analysts and members of the field organization to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases.
• Maintain the product roadmap and represent it for the product internally and externally
• Monitor and incorporate industry innovations
• Define user personas for individual products
• Write and prioritize product requirements and use cases
• Work closely with product developments scrum teams to ensure product is built to specifications
• Assist the documentation group in developing released documentation and guides
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, business, supply chain, or logistics & transportation. MBA is a plus.
• Experience in defining and managing horizontal or vertical software solutions, either through product management or equivalent activities.
• 5-7 years experience with two or more different segments of identity and security solutions.
• Extensive background and knowledge in the security industry, marketplace, products and services particularly related to identity and access.
• A plus if you have Security and Identity certifications: CISSP, CIAM.
• A plus if you have Participation or representation in industry standard or certification bodies related to Security and/or Identity.
• Strong customer orientation and comfortable in sales situations, proven through former activities
• Strong background in consumer or enterprise software user experience strategy, design, and development
• More than 5 years of experience in SaaS solutions.
• Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent initiatives
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, business oriented
• Strong leadership skills
• Effective at influencing and convincing others into action yet able to also be a good team member/player
• Ability to manage in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
• Enthusiastic, sees problems as opportunities, and proactively develops knowledge and skills needed.
• Understand and articulate customers’ viewpoints and perspectives, the problems, challenges and opportunities customers face in their businesses and how customers use, or could use, the product(s) to address them.
• Goal driven; plans and manages toward achieving goals, anticipates problems and issues and proactively drives their resolution.
• Proactively interacts and establishes rapport with people of diverse styles, backgrounds and job positions/levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
• Accustomed to work in an international environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.