Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
The Pricing Proposal Manager collaborates with various teams including product management, product marketing, sales and finance functions to set prices, test pricing strategies, and determine go-to-market pricing for OT products. In this role, you will need to consider data from multiple sources and develop dynamic pricing models that incorporates competitive pricing, market and customer data that supports departmental and company goals.
You are great at:
• Bringing awareness of competitive/industry standard benchmarks and pricing models for on premise and cloud software and services
• Engaging in a consultative and advisory capacity with various internal stakeholders to develop and deliver creative, competitive, compelling and compliant pricing proposals that enhance profitability.
• Using financial modeling techniques to prepare analysis that shows the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their effect on margins, sales and unit volume
• Developing pricing processes to continuously monitor, evaluate and enhance current decision making and to ensure timely response to market conditions and competitive factors
• Developing pricing tools that communicates and galvanizes pricing activities across various stakeholder groups.
• Delivering on time proposals and providing decision support information for internal approvals
What it takes:
• Strong analytical, problem solving and financial skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint (experience and knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an asset)
• Must thrive in a rapid-paced business environment
Education & Experience:
• 8+ years of Pricing Experience in a Cloud environment
• BA/BS in Business, Economics, Statistics, Math or related field required (MBA degree a plus)
• Experience working in a cloud software environment is desired
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.