Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Legal Entity Finance Compliance Analyst will be responsible for the design and operation of the global legal entity compliance monitoring system. The Analyst will support the Controllership, Tax, and Legal teams to ensure that the regulatory finance and tax requirements in all country jurisdictions are adhered to. The Analyst will also provide project management expertise related to other Controllership areas including the legal entity financial statement audits and other activities related to compliance and governance.
You are great at:
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a repository of all legal entity finance and tax compliance requirements. Solicit input from finance, tax, and legal sources. Organize information and data in a structured manner. Implement procedures to ensure the information is updated as regulatory requirements change
• Responsible for monitoring adherence to compliance requirements. Measure and report on completion of compliance requirements. Provide early warning messages to alert for upcoming deadlines. Prepare and distribute dashboards reporting status of compliance activities
• Provide project management support for the legal entity statutory audits. Participate in the annual planning process and create project plans by legal entity. Prepare project and communication plans. Conduct meetings and perform follow-up to ensure audit deliverables are provided. Provide reports to senior stakeholders on the progress of the audits
• Provides other support to the Controllership team. Assists the business in addressing finance matters. Provides general support and information to the business as requested
What it takes:
• Demonstrated proficiency in regulations governing legal entities (financial information, tax and legal compliance).
• Must have ability to manage projects, work independently, and communicate effectively to all areas and levels of the organization. Experience with meeting readiness for managers and executives
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with external partners.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well in a team structure, in a high-pressure and challenging environment.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
• Minimum of 3+ years managing projects using an established project management methodology
• PMP or PM Certificate an asset
• Finance degree (CA, CMA, CGA, or equivalent)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.