Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
• Responsible for demand generation and other digital marketing campaigns
• Create and/or curate content that engages customers/ prospects and drives a buying journey. Understanding of the buying journey and how to align content within various stages to it.
• Write marketing content (including tweets, ads, emails, landing pages, etc.), edit for brand and editorial voice and style, plus support the development of assets – including articles, blogs, calculators, infographics, videos, white papers, etc. – for various campaigns.
• Support OpenText lead generation content across a variety of channels, generating credibility, excitement and demand for OpenText. Be a creative writing/marketing communicator, able to use content and media strategically to engage targeted audiences and achieve proven results.
• Use creative and analytical marketing skills to shape campaign messages for target personas and effectively weave these within buying journeys across a variety of distribution channels.
You are great at:
• Write copy that aligns to key messaging and solutions benefits for various personas and apply the OpenText brand and editorial styles. Maintain detailed knowledge of target personas.
• Meet deadlines and achieve timely content delivery. Research, write, and edit content for new assets and promotional materials. Continuously manage content job status through an online tracking tool.
• Work with a cross-functional marketing team to build and execute content plans. Collaborate with a team of content and other marketing professionals.
• Create relevant communications for a variety of different platforms. Leverage technology to improve and refine content through online metrics tools.
What it takes:
• Entry-level position – two years or less working in a fast-paced marketing communication environment. Bachelor’s degree in English journalism or marketing preferred. IT industry experience is preferred.
• Understanding of business-to-business (B2B) marketing and writing for IT and business professionals. Excellent writing skills and experience with social media tools.
• Proficiency with blogging/word processing software, an understanding of content management systems, marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM software (Salesforce) is ideal
• Strong editing skills and the ability to meet company and demand-marketing team deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and deadline disciplined. Comfort with change and the ability to thrive under pressure and working with global stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of SEO tools and techniques for optimizing digital content effectiveness.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.