Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Manager, Transfer Pricing, the Analyst, Transfer Pricing will have a global role in managing the transfer pricing matters within OpenText in accordance with OECD Guidelines and local requirements. The Analyst, Transfer Pricing will obtain and analyze data and information to prepare transfer pricing calculations.
You are great at:
• The Analyst, Transfer Pricing is expected to take a proactive approach to assisting the Director, Transfer Pricing and the Manager, Transfer Pricing in performing the transfer pricing calculations and the appropriate support.
• Owning the monthly and quarterly transfer pricing calculations for the consolidated group and their impact on the consolidated tax provision, with a focus on transfer pricing margin and global profit distribution.
• Assisting other functional teams within the opentext finance group in obtaining historical transfer pricing information. Provides general support and information to the business as requested.
• Preparing reconciliations of the transfer pricing calculations on a consolidated and legal entity basis.
• Perform analytical review of transfer pricing calculations
What it takes:
• 1+ years of accounting experience
• Knowledge SAP and/or BPC reporting tools will be considered an asset
Must be able to multi-task and can work in a fast-past environment and strong organizations skills.
• Self-motivation with an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straight forward manner
• A proactive, can-do, work ethic; a demonstrated strong desire to work hard to identify issues and opportunities
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.