Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to find, attract and hire the best talent in the global Information Technology industry. We operate as strategic partners and advisors to the business and thrive on delivering the best talent outcomes for our hiring managers. As a global team we work together to develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies and tools, and we leverage the power of social media to share our compelling Open Text story as best place to work.
The Senior Manager, Sales Recruitment leads a small team of dedicated sales recruiters and acts as single point of contact to hiring leaders in our Americas Sales organization. In this role you will build strong relationships with your clients by focusing on understanding their talent needs and business strategies. You will acts as a trusted advisor to the Sales leadership team on all talent acquisition requests and promote best practices in the assessment and selection of talent. You will lead the development and implementation of recruitment strategies, processes and tools to enable a world class sales recruitment function. In addition to leading the function you will also be a hands-on talent advisor on senior level position.
You are great at:
• Establishing processes to support the development of robust candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for critical sales, Account Executive and senior management positions.
• Overseeing the service delivery of full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on process excellence and a great candidate experience
• Establishing KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the function, and monitoring against them
• Fostering effective working relationships with other members of the Talent Acquisition team to support the accomplishment of recruiting goals. Champion sourcing best practices across the global talent acquisition function and proactively identify opportunities to strengthen sourcing methods.
• Proactively utilizing all talent acquisition tools, systems, and resources in order to drive success.
• Establishing collaborative vendor relationships and managing the approved agency supplier base
What it takes:
• Experience leading a high performing recruitment team
• The ability to develop and implement a framework to measure effectiveness of sourcing and recruitment processes
• Minimum of five years as a trusted talent advisor and subject matter expert on talent attraction and acquisition
• Track record of delivering and being productive in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and commitment
• Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and how those needs fit into the corporate/business structure
• Strong knowledge of the international enterprise software market considered a strong asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.