Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
The International Payroll Implementation Manager plays an essential role in the payroll integration for all acquired entities (share, asset, legal entity mergers). This role will work closely and in partnership with the local HR and payroll teams, external payroll providers, and will also be supported by the Company’s preferred 3rd party payroll/tax consultants as required.
You are great at:
• Project Management - Act as the principle point of contact for all project matters for the payroll team. Provide status reporting to senior leadership, while taking ownership for appropriately escalating issues where necessary. Schedule and attend weekly client calls to report on project status, identifying any risks, actions, issues and dependencies.
• Payroll Implementation - Coordinate payroll processes, establishing all of the payroll and data requirements in scope and ensure each payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with internal payroll teams and global payroll providers.
• Mergers & Acquisitions - Work with seller, and internal and external stakeholders to conduct a high- level payroll integration assessment, risk analysis, and provide recommended integration timelines and approach.
• Special Projects - Help HR operations department with internal and/or continuous improvements projects. In addition, assist and collaborate with other departments to achieve companywide goals while improving OpenText’s processes and protocols
What it takes:
• A high-level understanding of payroll processes, laws and regulations pertaining to payroll administration
• Proven project management leadership to plan, prepare, and execute critical payroll integration and / or implementation exercises such as payroll set up and wind down activities
• Proven payroll implementation experience working with ADP WorkforceNow, ADP Celergo, SAP or other payroll service providers
• Strong customer service orientation and high level of accuracy and be able to contribute ideas to continuous improvement in systems and processes
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years global payroll experience
• Payroll certification and training is strongly preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Maturity, discretion, and experience dealing with highly confidential information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.