Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
OpenText is a premiere Canadian technology company. We are one of the leading providers of enterprise information management solutions in the market. The transfer pricing team at OpenText is looking for a self-driven individual to meet the demands of a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
Reporting to the Director, Transfer Pricing, the Manager, Transfer Pricing will work within the transfer pricing team and have a global role in managing the transfer pricing matters within OpenText in accordance with the OECD Guidelines and local requirements.
You are great at:
The Manager, Transfer Pricing is expected to take a proactive approach to assisting the Director, Transfer Pricing in assessing the impact on the company’s transfer pricing policies of changes to the business model, management or new acquisitions. This includes challenging the current processes that are in place to ensure that they are efficient and effective. It also includes reviewing information that is obtained as part of day-to-day business activities and considering the impact of the transfer pricing policies.
The Manager, Transfer Pricing will be charged with the responsibility to create value by:
• Reviewing the monthly and quarterly transfer pricing calculations for the consolidated group and their impact on the consolidated tax provision.
• Assessing the processes and controls for the monthly and quarterly calculations to ensure that the transfer pricing policies are correctly implemented.
• Managing the preparation of transfer pricing documentation in accordance with the OECD Guidelines and local jurisdictional requirements to minimize the company’s exposure to significant transfer pricing adjustments or penalties.
• Reviewing current business structure on an ongoing basis to ensure that the transfer pricing policies are consistent with the arm’s length principle.
• Contributing to the due diligence activities and assisting with executing post acquisition business integrations, including the identification of the appropriate transfer pricing policies.
• Participating in planning initiatives of the corporate tax group by researching and overseeing the implementation of transfer pricing strategies and internal reorganizations.
• Contributing to the management of transfer pricing audits globally.
What it takes:
• 3 to 5 years of transfer pricing experience either in public practice or industry.
• Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing practices and OECD developments is critical to being successful in this role.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
• Comfortable with applying accounting principles
• Detail-oriented, team player, curious, and self-driven
• A CPA designation is considered an asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.