Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
OpenText is a premiere Canadian technology company. We are one of the leading providers of enterprise information management solutions in the market. The transfer pricing team at OpenText is looking for a self-driven individual with practical accounting experience to meet the demands of a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
The Analyst, Transfer Pricing Accounting will report to the Manager, Operational Transfer Pricing. The Analyst, Transfer Pricing Accounting will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of established transfer pricing policies and preparation of financial information for transfer pricing documentation.
You are great at:
• Preparing the quarterly transfer pricing calculations on schedule
• Performing the reconciliation of intercompany account balances to the transfer pricing calculations, including proposing adjustment journal entries as needed
• Working with the finance and tax teams to ensure that the statutory financial statements by legal entity are consistent with the transfer pricing policies
• Preparing segmented financial information by legal entity for annual contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation
• Coordinating with the finance and tax teams to ensure that the statutory financial statements for all legal entities are reviewed from a transfer pricing perspective
What it takes:
• 1-2 years of practical accounting experience
• A CPA designation or an international equivalent is a strong asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
• A proactive, can-do, work ethic
• Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to work in a fast-pace environment and strong organizations skills
• Self-motivation with an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.