Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
The Growth Analyst will provide operational analysis and program coordination support to the VP Growth. The position will be primarily responsible for working with the growth program owners in generating with the reporting on growth programs, data analysis as related to growth program performance management and providing deep business insight on data gathered. The ability to work collaboratively with the VP, growth program owners, key senior leaders and groups across the organization is a critical factor to success in this role.
You are great at:
• Works independently on assignments of a complex nature where initiative and creativity are required in resolving problems and/or developing recommendations.
• Work with management to identify continuous improvement activities for current programs with a focus on performance management of current initiatives, providing insights on and ideas for performance improvements with an investor lens
• Assist in the generation of new program ideas
• Assist in maintaining and updating program reports
• Ability to manipulate information in Excel (expert level), Word or PowerPoint
• Analyze data and prepare executive reports
• Successfully liaise with a variety of functions within the business including Sales, Business Finance, Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.
• Proven experience rapidly adapting to multiple new environments - either different departments/facilities within one business unit or across multiple business units.
• Support management on day to day tasks and activities as required to drive business decisions and growth initiatives
What it takes:
• +4 years in a Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Support or Finance support/analyst role working within a fast-paced technology environment with demonstrated abilities of senior level interactions
• Experience in performance management considered a must
• Experience in complex and multiple program management considered a must
• Experience in a sales operations, finance, or marketing operations role considered a must
• Proficiency in MS Excel (expert level), Power Point, Outlook, and Word is a must.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets is a must
• Saleforce.com, SAP and OLAP knowledge is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree ideally in business/accounting and/or equivalent experience
• Ability to work toward multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions and influence results
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong planning, organization and time management skills
• Adaptable and flexible
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.