Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now
Reporting to the Director, Transfer Pricing, the Manager, Transfer Pricing Operations focuses on the preparation of the global transfer pricing calculations in accordance with the company’s transfer pricing policy and ensuring that the legal entity statements correctly reflect the transfer pricing policy.
The Manager, Transfer Pricing Operations is expected to be able to obtain and analyze data and information in order to assess or determine an appropriate transfer pricing methodology.
You are great at:
• Collaborating with the Managers, Transfer Pricing to develop the processes for the quarterly transfer pricing calculations
• Managing the team of Analysts, Transfer Pricing Accounting in preparing the quarterly transfer pricing calculations on schedule
• Continuously improving the processes and controls for the quarterly transfer pricing calculations, through the creation of templates and automation of routine tasks
• Managing with long-term automation initiatives
• Managing the reconciliation of intercompany account balances to the transfer pricing calculations, including proposing adjustment journal entries as needed
• Working with the finance and tax teams to ensure that the statutory financial statements by legal entity are consistent with the transfer pricing policies
• Preparing segmented financial information by legal entity for annual contemporaneous transfer pricing documentation
• Coordinating with the finance and tax teams to ensure that the statutory financial statements for all legal entities are reviewed from a transfer pricing perspective
• Providing support in transfer pricing audits through the gathering of requested financial information.
What it takes:
• The Manager, Transfer Pricing Operations will have 3-5 years’ experience in a transfer pricing environment.
• Experience in a global tax environment an advantage.
• 3-5 years of practical accounting experience.
• A CPA designation or an international equivalent is a strong asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in using technology to automate routine tasks
• Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with programming language is an asset
• A proactive, can-do, work ethic
• Must be able to multi-task and can work in a fast-pace environment and strong organizational skills
• Self-motivation with an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.