Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a senior member of the HR Shared Services Tier 2 Team EMEA by providing support for seamless payroll processing and projects. Work closely with internal payroll, HR and benefits teams as well as external vendor.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence, Finance function and third-party vendors regarding the timely and accurate processing of payrolls.
- Assist the payroll manager in day-to-day activities such as project management activities, resolution of escalations, audit activities and team support.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative payroll tasks as and when required.
- Support the streamlining of Payroll activities across EMEA.
You are great at:
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Identifying root causes of problems, suggesting solutions and implementing them as required.
- Independently running projects from beginning to end.
- Stakeholder management with the ability to partner, engage and influence a broad range of people.
- Keeping calm in a hectic and challenging environment.
What it takes:
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan work activities independently with minimal guidance/direction.
- Self-driven problem solver who is able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely and creative manner.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Services environment is beneficial.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Demonstrable experience of working with SAP HRM.
- Payroll experience would be advantageous.
- German language skills would be advantageous.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.