Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Director, Procurement Operations and Accounts Payable, the Manager, EMEA P2P Operations will lead a team of the Specialists and Analysts and partner with the Sourcing, Category Management, Contract management, Operational Enablement and other global operations teams to successfully deliver on all integrations and ensure P2P operational delivery excellence.
He/She will apply skills and expertise in successfully executing on multiple priorities, including leading the way in our transformation efforts with your peers and key stakeholders and supporting your leader in directing and implementing the strategy on Source to Pay.
You are great at:
• Lead a team of Specialists and Analysts to deliver P2P delivery, ensuring onboarding through offboarding practices are attracting and retaining the right skills and delivery;
• Develop and align the Low Dollar Sourcing strategy, methodology, opportunity identification and execution;
• Support successful integration including acquisitions on all processes and practices for P2P Operations, including partnering on steady state and lessons learned for continuous improvement;
• Accountable for effective business partner relationships in the region with all internal and external key stakeholders on all projects/initiatives impacting P2P Operations;
• Accountable to work with other regional leaders to create end-to-end strategy for P2P Operations
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• University degree/college diploma In a Financial discipline
What it takes:
• Procurement, Finance and/or Operations experience, including progressive leadership experience
• Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction, driven by the ability to see the "big picture" despite the challenges
• Relevant sourcing and contracting experience with low dollar and low risk purchases.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively partner to implement strategy at all levels in the organization globally as well as driving the right delivery with our OpenText Partners and global supply base
• Proven track record of successfully driving positive change, and ability to analyze processes and implement improvements
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with all levels, both internally and externally
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to drive actions/recommendations and meet deliverables as agreed to
• Experience in SAP considered an asset
• Experience working with an offshore Finance operations model considered an asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.