Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
The Product Manager will work with development teams in the UK and India to build SaaS Cloud services for the OpenText OT2 platform. Central to the future of OpenText, the Product Manager will define and work with one or more scrum teams to deliver the industry leading Enterprise Information Management platform
You are great at:
• Defining product directions and transferring them into Epics and user stories
• Understanding the needs of many different stakeholders to build software and services
• Working with User design to build industry leading user experience
• Working with and providing leadership for distributed development teams
• Mentoring more junior colleagues to help them develop their skills and career aspirations
• Keeping a level head in a pressured environment
• Working in Jira, Confluence and with Word and Powerpoint to outline your ideas to all interested parties
• Working closely with developers, architects, marketers and sales to provide product and thought leadership in the different arenas.
What it takes:
Applicants will have demonstrable experience of working with Application Development platforms, their customers and Partner organizations.
It would be very beneficial to have experience of integrating content repositories with application development platforms as well as other EIM products such as Capture and Analytics.
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for the product at all times being able to do detailed demonstrations and be able to talk at all levels about the product from the deepest technical details to the low code capabilities that are the main focus of the platform today.
The following are the day to day activities expected in this role and candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience in these areas.
• To set the product direction and work with development teams to make sure they understand the requirements for the next sprint as well as the overall product direction
• Understand the market, customers, analysts and OpenText directions for Cloud and EIM
• Help develop and make OT2 the development environment of choice for OpenText professional services, customers and partners
• Create and define internal and customer facing roadmaps
• Work with other PMs and architects to define the work required for each product feature and then to ensure each release cycle is appropriately managed
• Manage the Product Advisory Council agendas and meetings where necessary
• Take part in customer escalations as required and search for solutions with Customer Support and Professional services
• Understand and help build the partner network to increase sales and fill gaps in the product set
• Define innovative pricing and ways to measure consumption in the Cloud
• Understand the key competitors and how OpenText can win against them
• Develop key sales contacts to stay close to the voice of the customer
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.