Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA as a Payroll Specialist focussing on either Germany or France payroll (plus some other EMEA payrolls) while working closely with internal HR, benefits teams and external vendors as required.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence, Finance function and third-party vendors regarding the timely and accurate processing of payrolls.
- Collaborate with the Payroll manager in day-to-day activities such as project management, resolution of escalations, audit activities, acquired company integration and payroll governance
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative payroll tasks as well as employee support as and when required.
- Support the streamlining of Payroll activities across EMEA.
You are great at:
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Investigating the root cause of problems and assisting in resolving issues.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management with the ability to partner, engage and influence a broad range of people.
- Keeping calm in a hectic, challenging and ever-evolving environment.
What it takes:
- Highly experienced in running complex German or French payroll for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to prioritise and plan work activities independently with minimal guidance/direction.
- Self-driven problem solver able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely and creative manner.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and either German or French are a requirement
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience of working with SAP HRM - desired
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Services environment - a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.