Function: Cloud Services
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
The Solutions team works to support both new and upgrading customers, through the project life cycle by taking them through analysis, definition of requirements, solution design and implementation on to supporting client testing phase, project on-board process to a go-live point with any technical issues that arise.
To determine the overview of the client solution by documenting with the SDD. Working closely with OT PM to support any technical issues arising either from CTE testing phase or when we move to Go Live and handoff to the BAU/Delivery Managers for the day to day management of client solution.
You are great at:
• Act as subject matter expert for Active Products
• Liaising with new clients to capture their e-invoicing requirements
• Define and document client’s requirements across the OT product set
• Define and document solution design to satisfy client requirements
• Build environments and configure products to satisfy solution design
• Liaise with clients and implementation teams during SI projects
• Support Project and Delivery Managers with escalated issues or ad hoc requests
• Liaising with Sales and Solutions Consultants regarding prospective clients
• Attend SRQ calls to provide objective guidance on prospective client requirements
• Review and investigate reported issues via the project and/or delivery management process
• Investigating unresolved issues escalated via the production support and/or implementation teams
• Liaising with Product Development team regarding client reported product issues/concerns
• Liaising with Product Manager regarding compliance related queries or Product Change Requests
• Support the Active Products (AIC/AO/AC) implementation and mapping teams regarding queries
• Working familiarity of OT product functionality, system configuration, and system testing
• Familiarity with B2B, B2G and B2C e-invoicing practices and common standards
• Knowledge of implementation process for the OT products
• Analysis and problem solving skills
What it takes:
• Work closely with Solution Consultant/Sales team during the investigation phase with the client to define requirements and provide guidance technically
• Work closely with Project Implementation team in supporting the PM with SDI technical requirements
• Work closely with Product Development team to drive though product life cycle plans
• Work closely with the integration and Mapping teams to drive/lead through technical deliverables
• May need to liaise with Engineering teams on new product enhancements depending on project/customer requirements.
• Work closely with Production Support teams
• Work closely with Delivery Managers
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.