Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Inside Sales Team based out of our UK Head Office in Thames Valley Park, Reading. We are looking for an enthusiastic energetic individual who has the drive to succeed. You will quickly learn our solutions and have the ability to engage with both new and existing customers and present the OpenText EIM Message. We offer a model that will support growth, whilst allowing the applicant to become highly successful at what they do.
You will be responsible for building and establishing a pipeline, creating a territory plan with target accounts, linking them to new and corporate campaigns; selling into the existing customer base whilst approaching and acquiring new accounts.
You must speak fluent Swedish as this role will be working with our Nordics region.
You are great at:
• Establishing relationships with customers and partners within territory to maximise on the selling opportunities
• Prospecting new logo accounts within defined territory
• Identifying opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
• Performing sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attaining all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibility
• Managing and maintain accurate sales forecasting
• Creating compelling proposals
• Thoroughly understanding and significantly influencing the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
• Building a good understanding of OpenText products and solutions
What it takes:
• Previous relevant sales experience
• Experience in software sales and an understanding of business process management.
• Excellent knowledge of company’s products and software pricing practices.
• PC and various software applications experience, SalesForce knowledge is advantageous
• Excellent selling and presentation skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.