Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Working within Professional Services and as part of the Enablement Team, the Implementation Specialist will delight Messaging and Managed Services customers by implementing and administrating their connections and those of their partners in a timely manner.
You are great at:
* Attend full training that will be provided.
* Monitor requests from clients and make sure SLAs are met.
* Administrate customer mailboxes through GUI interfaces.
* Implement new and troubleshoot existing client or partner connectivity: OFTP/X400/AS2/SFTP/HTTP…
* Manage migrations with cross platform complexities.
* Identify sales opportunities and liaising with Sales to secure them.
* Provide consulting services to Sales and Customer Management colleagues to identify effort, costs and plans for migrations.
* Ensure delivery according to project timelines in order to secure revenue recognition.
* Maintain and develop knowledge of the current and future company products.
* Attend training on the tools, products, protocols and processes.
* Collaborate effectively with other Professional Services teams and Customer Support teams.
What it takes:
* Strong Customer focus, customer satisfaction oriented
* Quick learner and able to retain a broad range of information in a rapid and complex technical environment
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Ability to make sound and well-informed decisions and understand the impact and implications of decisions
* Demonstrate problem solving skills and logical thinking techniques.
* Ability to Identify and analyse problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provide solutions to individual and organizational problems; develop reasonable options for solutions when required for decision making.
* Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration skills: Inspires and motivates others toward goal accomplishments; develops and sustains cooperative working relationships.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently
* French and/or German speaker
* BSc in Computer Science or other technical discipline
* Knowledge of EDI standards (EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, X12, VDA, XML), and B2B integration
* Knowledge of communications standards such as ftp, AS2, https.
* Additional European language a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.