Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA as a Payroll Specialist processing a set of EMEA payrolls end-to-end while working closely with internal HR, benefits teams and external vendors as required.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence, Finance function and third-party vendors regarding the timely and accurate processing of payrolls.
- Collaborate with the Senior Payroll Manager in day-to-day activities such as project management, resolution of escalations, audit activities, acquired company integration and payroll governance.
- Assist with ad-hoc payroll tasks as well as employee support as and when required.
- Support the streamlining of payroll activities across EMEA.
You are great at:
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Investigating the root cause of problems and assisting in resolving issues.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners as wells
- Keeping calm in a hectic, challenging and ever-evolving environment.
What it takes:
- Experienced in running complex payrolls within the UK or EMEA
- Ability to prioritise and plan work activities independently with minimal guidance/direction.
- Self-driven problem-solver able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely and creative manner.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English, other European Languages of advantage
- Demonstrable experience of working with SAP HRM, SuccessFactors and/or ADP systems - desired
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.