Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now
Reporting to the Director of Global Alliances & Systems Integrators, the Global SI Director is responsible for business between Opentext and a named Systems Integrator globally.
You will own the engagement strategy for the Global Systems Integrator(s), and will also lead, mentor and share this strategy with a team of geograpically-based Partner Account Managers who will work closely with Opentext Field Sales teams with the goal of securing incremental revenue for Opentext.
You will be responsible for the global strategy and execution of one or several named strategic alliances and will execute through all sales channels globally.
This role could be located in the UK or Germany.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and drive named strategic alliance(s) globally
• Develop relationships with named SI’s at an Executive level
• Establish communications cadence that includes Executive Sponsors, Sales Leadership and Key Stakeholders who own the SI’s GTM execution
• Define go-to-market and associated execution strategies with named SI’s
• Work closely with the Regional Sales leaders and their teams to drive incremental license revenue and to secure growth targets
• Create and leverage deep, meaningful, and trusted relationships with SI’s for the benefit of OpenText
You are great at:
• Build, expand and manage relationships within key System Integrators
• Develop a strategy, including business and go-to-market and execution plans
• Build a network (both internally, within Senior Leadership and other key stakeholders and externally, within the named SI’s business’) that can be leveraged at all levels
• Organise and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews with Opentext and SI executive management
• Support the development of joint business propositions with SI’s
• Leverage the “virtual team”, the extended team within Opentext and partner personnel to maximise execution efforts
• Participate in the sales process for large and important sales
• Drive pipeline and sales by leveraging specific sales initiatives and campaigns
What it takes:
• Previous senior experience in Enterprise Sales and or Account Management roles, with a proven track record of managing partner teams as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships/ programs with demonstrable results
• Knowledge of the EIM market, competitors and related industries, services business as well as the software business.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives
• Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives
• Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/ achieve results
• Ability to travel globally (sometimes with limited notice) 40-60% travel likely
Bei OpenText achten und wertschätzen wir die Diversität unserer Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiterinnen und sind stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber zu sein, bei dem alle die gleichen Chancen haben.