Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Guidance Training Instructor is responsible for delivering classroom instruction to investigators and analysts conducting digital forensic, cyber security, and eDiscovery investigations. This position provides detailed instruction on the use of Guidance Software’s EnCase software suites and hardware products, and on the investigative skills and techniques used in digital investigations. This position delivers cutting edge training through various modalities, including but not limited to live classroom instruction, recorded video instruction, and live, internet based instruction.
You are great at:
To deliver effective instruction, through various modes, in the following areas:
- The EnCase Forensic Methodology
- The installation and in depth use of EnCase Forensic Software
- The installation and use of all OpenText’s EnCase software and Tableau hardware
products including EnCase Forensic, Endpoint Investigator, Mobile Investigator, Endpoint Security, and eDiscovery. This instructor may also work to support Recommind Axcelerate eDiscovery training.
- To support the design and develop course materials in the training curriculum.
- To support the design and develop of webinars, conference presentation material, blogs, and social media outreach to assist and educate analysts in the field.
- Provide assistance and engage in other duties and projects not specifically associated with providing course instruction, to include but not limited to, administering and maintaining classroom computers, networks, instructional hardware and general classroom upkeep.
- Provide assistance and engage in other duties and projects not specifically associated with providing course instruction.
- Ability to review and evaluate course materials and make appropriate recommendations and update course material as needed.
What it takes:
Advanced knowledge/experience in digital forensics and/or electronic discovery, and/or network security and intrusion investigations. Advanced course study or curriculum development experience may be considered for this requirement.
Understanding of and ability to apply at least one of the EnCase software suites
EnCE Certification at time of, or within 6 months of assuming the position.
Display ability to conduct training on a minimum of 40% of Training Course Catalog within 12 months of employment.
Ability to develop complex, technical training materials.
Being prepared to travel other facilities and offsite to assist with the delivery of course material. This position will be primarily based in our Reading, England, UK training facility with a potential for up to 25% travel.
Minimum 3 years in conducting digital investigations in the areas of computer forensics or electronic discovery or network intrusion investigations.
CISSP, CEH, CompTIA A+ certification
CFSR, CFCE, or other industry recognized digital forensic or cybersecurity certifications
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.