Function: Sales Operations
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
The purpose of the Cloud Contract Specialist as part of the Worldwide Deal Desk is to promote and enable sales of Opentext’s family of Enterprise Cloud Managed Services solutions. You will engage with the field sales organisation to build awareness and understanding of our Cloud offerings and to develop opportunity spotting capabilities as well as working closely with sales executives to develop those opportunities.
You will provide guidance through the end of the sales cycle and provide contracting assistance from the business perspective, draft counter contract clauses, advise the sales teams and negotiate with customers.
You are also responsible for regional pipeline tracking into the Cloud Contracting Lead & Cloud Desk Director’s global pricing & contracting pipelines and help to define and improve cloud offerings and related processes through participation in various internal working groups and works with and supports other members of the Cloud Desk group and the director as necessary.
You are great at:
• Presenting Cloud contracting to internal and external audiences
• Create & price OpenText Enterprise Cloud (OEC) offerings
• Advise and participate in OpenText Enterprise Cloud (OEC) contract negotiations
• Participate in internal working groups related to cloud offerings, contracting and processes
• Participate in bid/no-bid decision reviews
• Assist in the preparation of responses to RFI/RFPs and the negotiation and contracting process for Cloud opportunities
• Guide the sales organisation through the end of the sales cycle for OEC opportunities.
What it takes:
• Knowledge and experience of software and cloud managed services
• Understanding of cloud-based software delivery and hosting operations
• Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Effective leadership skills
• Experience interacting with customers
• Self-motivated and driven
• Fluent French
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.