Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
Reporting to the Billing Operations Manager, the Billing Operations Representative is an integral role in ensuring Billing delivery excellence in the Order to Cash function, starting with contract reviews through collections support, driving great business partnerships with Sales and being the SME for their peers on process and practice questions coming from your peers and our key stakeholders. He/She will bring their professional approach and sound process capabilities to deliver on our process automation goals. Integrations are a way of life at OpenText, so you lead change in your everyday approach with your peers and other key stakeholders in delivering on the Billing mandate. It is important to note that this role will require some working on weekends during the year due to the timing of the Cloud Billing Schedule.
You are great at:
• Completing contract reviews to create new pricing and amend existing contracts;
• Peer audit reviews on work from contract through invoice; you successfully complete proper training of our junior team members;
• Partner with Sales and Collections to resolve billing and collections issues, including completing account reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete resolution to meet cash collection targets;
• Partner with Global Billing peers to drive end to end process and practice improvement to deliver on process automation goals;
• Assist in reporting and tracking internal metrics as required;
• Assist in audits where required;
• As a SME, support work to ensure month end, quarter end targets are achieved;
• Deliver on other priorities as assigned to execute on the Billing delivery excellence mandate.
What it takes:
• Experience in Billing for software Billing function; Global billing experience preferred
• Strong working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft office, Sales force, 3rd party Biller systems
• Strong customer service and business partner skills and experience
• Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and US GAAP Revenue Recognition
• Demonstrated ability to present information logically and concisely to stakeholders at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
• Self-starter as well as great team work abilities
• Demonstrated ability to train, utilizing change management methodologies to ensure your peers and stakeholders successfully use new processes
• Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work on and prioritize various deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to drive a culture of learning amongst your peers and other stakeholder groups on best billing practices
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.